Here are some ideas for learning more about the town and its issues, as well as getting involved. They are sorted by level of commitment (in terms of money, time, and energy), with each level building on the previous one.
- Follow facebook pages/join online groups connected to the community and various issues
- Read our local newspaper, the North Reading Transcript
- Participate in Town Meetings twice a year (June and October)
- Join in-person groups connected to the community and various issues
- Watch NORCAM proceedings of various Town Government committee and board meetings
- Attend/participate in various Town Government committee and board meetings